Clinical Skin Care Treatments
Do you feel like you have suffered perpetually from skin care issues? Or have you recently experienced shifts in your skin's health as the result of aging, diet, or medications you're taking? At Skin Deep, we take the health of your body and your skin very seriously. In fact, more often than not, our clients' skin can tell us a story about what is going on underneath. Our clinical approach to skin care is designed to interpret that story, and create skin care treatments that will help to provide correction.
Obagi Blue Radiance
60 Minutes $150.00 (Moderate to Intermediate)
Blue Peel RADIANCE can improve your skin’s look, texture, and feel in a matter of minutes.
• Instant, radiant results for most skin types
– Improves a range of skin concerns, including photodamage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone
– May be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigmentary changes
– Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
• Provides instant radiance—tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use
• A series of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results
30 Minutes $125.00
This treatment is an effective way to combat premature aging by removing all dull surface debris while stimulating cell renewal. Skin Deep uses the newest technology in microdermabrasion, Diamond Head Microdermabrasion. Your skin will glow.
What conditions are improved using Clinical Skin Care?
We treat a wide range of skin conditions, including:
- Rosacea - a chronic, little understood skin condition that causes facial redness and sores that can look like pimples.
- Acne - there are many causes of acne, from hormonal to dietary. It manifests in the form of pimples that can have white heads, black heads, and/or red, swollen patches formed from underlying cysts.
- Hyperpigmentation - this is determined by areas of the skin or nails that become darker in color than the surrounding skin. It is usually the result of excess melanin production, although it can also occur as the result of excess sun exposure, skin damage, or medical conditions.
We begin by meeting with clients during an in-depth consultation, where we can evaluate health and skin health history, diet and lifestyle choices, and information about their current skin care regimen. This helps us to get a more holistic perspective on how and why certain skin care issues may be manifesting. We tailor our clinical skin care treatments to the unique needs of each client, and we can also enlist the help of outside expert medical professionals from other arenas, such as nutritionists, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, etc. to provide a multi-tiered approach to healing.
We use a wide variety of clinical skin care treatments, including:
- Obagi Blue Radiance
- Perfect 10 Peels (Universal, Intermediate and Advanced)
- SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing, Micropeel and Micropeel Plus
At Skin Deep, we remain current on the newest innovations in both health and skin care because we believe that everyone deserves to have healthy, flawless skin.