Depilatory waxing is used to remove unwanted body hair and is a desirable alternative to shaving. Our waxing services are performed from head to toe, including Brazilian bikini waxes as well as chest and back waxing. It is important that you are waxed by a licensed aesthetician to ensure the results are impeccable, and as free of discomfort as possible. Skin Deep uses Cirepil Blue European Hard Wax and Ocean Blue. It is more expensive and a little trickier to work with but our clients are worth it. Our waxing services are available to both men and women.
Waxing Price List
|Nose or Ears||$15|
|Lip or Chin||$15|
|Hands or Feet||$12|
|Back or Chest||$65|
|Full Leg and Bikini||$95|
|Bikini||$40 and up|
|Brazilian Bikini||$65 and up|
There are several advantages to waxing over shaving:
- Slower growing hair. Waxing removes the hair from the follicle at its roots. On average, it takes about three to eight weeks for hair to grow back, which leaves you hairless for significantly longer than shaving.
- Less chance of ingrown hairs. Because shaving produces a blunt cut at, or right below, the skin line, the hairs often become ingrown, creating unsightly, irritating, and painful red bumps. While some hairs can become ingrown after waxing, it is much less common, especially if you maintain a consistent waxing schedule.
- Exfoliation. When the strip of wax is removed, it also clears away dead skin cells, leaving the skin beneath looking smoother and more vibrant than before.
- Smoother skin. Because waxing removes the hair at the root, rather than creating a blunt cut at the skin line, your skin will feel significantly more smooth after waxing.
- Reduce stubble growth. As new hair grows back after waxing, it is often finer and less blunt than a hair that is continuing to grow from a shaved tip. Many clients find that over time, their hair become more fine, which diminishes stubble even further.
- Say goodbye to rashes and irritation. Many people with sensitive skin find that shaving causes irritation, or even rashes, after they shave. While some redness and slight inflammation may be caused by waxing, it will disappear within a few hours of your appointment.